Monday, August 25, 2008

"It's hard to say goodbye to the summer" (for Mom)










But luckily, not for my girls! They were so excited this morning. Mommy and Daddy were excited too, but oh it was so hard to tell them each goodbye! Annie got worried when Mommy started crying in the car, so I think we need to go bake an "after school" treat together for her sissies.
We get to leave the house at noon to pick Allie up, and we leave at 3:00 to pick up Ashlie. I'm ready NOW!!! Hopefully they'll have lots of wonderful things to share with us about their first day of school!
Ashlie is planning to ride the school bus starting tomorrow. (sniff)

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I am so proud of all three girls! I am sure they are going to have great days - I can't wait to talk to them tonight! And I am ALSO proud of you, Mom! It sounds like you held it together pretty well!

Love you guys,

Kristi

Howard and Kim said...

WooHoo!! Way to go big girls! (all 4 of you :) We hope you enjoy every single day of school!!
Love you!
Kim