Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Soccer Season!







Ashlie had her first soccer practice tonight! (& yes, the girls are exhausted) She told us for the last 2 years that she NEVER wants to play soccer, so the moment she expressed an interest in it this summer we immediately signed her up for fall soccer with Mia, Eileen, and Jenna (see above picture) LOL, Tricia got the girls matching soccer shirts and then forgot to have Mia wear hers to practice! Thanks for the cute shirt, Tricia!
The girls had a GREAT time and I think their coach is going to be really good. He had a pretty big group of girls both on task and having fun, and that's not always easy to do. We're looking forward to the season! Even if they don't win one game, we'll get to see those adorable girls having fun together twice a week, right?

5 comments:

Tammy Pearson said...

Ashlie looks so cute in her outfit...I have tons of videos of my little that age just chasing the ball in a pack of kids....we look at it now and just laugh so hard...it is the cutest videos and the sweetest memories....his hair was perfect and that is when I could dress him myself, then he got to an age where he did it himself and it went downhill from there...with the dressing and the hair I mean....FUN times!!!

Tammy

Unknown said...

Okay, so Ashlie is THE cutest soccer player that I have EVER seen! ADORABLE!!!
And I love the picture of Allie all cute :) And of course the one of Allie and Annie all cute :)
What can I say...I have some of the cutest sisters ever!

Kristi said...

I wish I was there so I could play soccer with Ashlie! Those are the cutest pictures ever!!!

Mom to my China Posse said...

Oh How sweet! Kylah tried soccer last year but after she had to play in the rain once that was it for her. lol......
Just got your email that my blog post wasn't workign on Abby's piano go try it again and let me know. Thanks, Kathy

Kim said...

I love the pictures of Ashlie in her uniform...she is a little doll. I am guessing she is a little social butterfly....I love the picture of her in the middle of her friends just hamming it up....so cute!!

Actually, I think Allie and Annie have it all figured out....sit, watch, enjoy snacks and let everyone else run and get hot and sweaty :-)

I cannot wait to be a soccer mom again!

Love you,
Kimi