It was pretty neat to see her in the halls of Truman school, where Adam went for K-5th grade. Our across-the-street neighbor teaches in the classroom across the hall from Ashlie. Ashlie will have the same P.E. teacher that our big kids had too ~ so special!
Oh I wonder how I'll make it through Monday morning, taking Ashlie to her first day of kindergarten and Allie to her first morning of preschool. I think this Mommy and Daddy are having a few too many special "firsts" this week!
8 comments:
Ashlie looks so cute! What a big girl! I can't believe that AG is at college AND Ashlie is starting Kindergarten AND Allie is going to pre-K!!! So many "firsts"! Stay strong Mom and Dad! I love you guys!
These firsts are as hard on the big people as they are on the little ones (maybe harder). Sad thing is, it will all pass, and then we find our new normal. I ask, why do we need a new normal? I loved the old one with my children at my feet all day!!
We'll be thinking of you next week!
Love you!
Kim
Looks like Ashlie will be doing great. Not so sure about how mommy will do for awhile, but will get easier. You DO have a lot of "firsts" this year!
She looks like such a big, responsible little girl. Grandma and Grandpa are very proud of her too!
love you all!
Poor Mommy! What a tough week for you. Your kids all look like they're having a great time.
I have a friend that is taking her only little girl to school on Monday too and I am having to take her to lunch to console her. We had to set it up weeks ago, she is having a horribe time....I remember those days myself....I left crying, went to work and couldn't stop and they felt sorry for me and sent me home....only good side to it.
They are going to love school...she looks so happy carrying that tray...and professional.
Tammy
She looks so grown up!! How exciting, but I can totally relate how hard this must be :(
Stay strong, Mom and Dad! We all love you :)
Oh Jill,
All I can say is that you will be in my prayers because I know it would be hard for me.
Ashlie looks so sweet carrying that empty tray....what a wonderful idea to preparing them for even the lunch room.
Kim
Wow! You have everything happening at once. I'll be thinking of you. Ashlie certainly looks darling.
Blessings,
Sarah
Post a Comment