I love love LOVE the second picture! She is such a little fluffball!! I want to just cuddle her up :) Hm. You did sound repetitive in the title. Try throwing them off with some catch title such as the following: "Cat vs Dog" or "Dog sitting down" or "Cutest Little Furball I Ever Did See". Lol!!! Just kidding :) Love you ya little spammer you---I always knew you were a rule breaker :)
Ok. I just read Michelle's comment. She might be right. Try mixing it up a little. I think something like "Cat vs. Dog TO THE EXTREME!!!!" would be very exciting/non-repetitive.
3 comments:
I love love LOVE the second picture! She is such a little fluffball!! I want to just cuddle her up :)
Hm. You did sound repetitive in the title. Try throwing them off with some catch title such as the following: "Cat vs Dog" or "Dog sitting down" or "Cutest Little Furball I Ever Did See". Lol!!! Just kidding :) Love you ya little spammer you---I always knew you were a rule breaker :)
No fair. Noel at least let's Wrigley somewhat close :(
I am really jealous! Oscar just attacks Winx and all she does is hiss at him.
Ok. I just read Michelle's comment. She might be right. Try mixing it up a little. I think something like "Cat vs. Dog TO THE EXTREME!!!!" would be very exciting/non-repetitive.
Post a Comment