I caught these pictures of Annie and Ashlie working with Wrigley. They're doing so well with her! Allie openly admits that she waits for Wrigley to settle down before she pets her. (Notice Allie sitting on the couch with a book,. . . ) Ashlie and Annie, on the other hand, try to calm Wrigley with a little training session. They're all just getting into their groove with one another and it's been quite fun to watch!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Wrigley in Training - almost 11 weeks
I caught these pictures of Annie and Ashlie working with Wrigley. They're doing so well with her! Allie openly admits that she waits for Wrigley to settle down before she pets her. (Notice Allie sitting on the couch with a book,. . . ) Ashlie and Annie, on the other hand, try to calm Wrigley with a little training session. They're all just getting into their groove with one another and it's been quite fun to watch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
This is too incredibly sweet! It "almost" makes me want a puppy!
Can't let the girls see your blog, can't let the girls see your blog... :)
Kim
Oh LOL, Kim! I need to try to snap a picture of Wrigley climbing over their backs, trying to chew their hair and eat their hair bows ~ just for a bit of balance in my puppy posts, right?
I love it!! We think your girls need to come to our house and train Elvis. The boys try, but they get very impatient when he bites and jumps all over them.
The joys of puppies and our babies!
Kim S
Lol! I love seeing Allie back there observing :) And great job Ashlie and Allie!!
Wrigley is one of the cutest puppies I have ever seen! Hey can you email me the link again to where you bought her we have friends looking now and I was thinkign there was a litter due in August. Kathy
Wrigley is looking bigger and furrier in every picture! I am surprised that Ashlie is still trainig Wrigley since she told me that Annie is actually Wrigley's "boss"...
That was the first thing I noticed was Allie reading....so precious. Wrigley is getting so big. You have some good trainers.
Love you,
Kimi
Post a Comment